Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mega-Supertron Photo-Update

Okay, so here are [some] of the beautiful pictures I promised!
It's been a while since I've had good and/or free internet, so check out some of the beautiful places I finished my trip off with:

I'm in Brisbane right now, missing my Pacific Discovery friends (tear) but I found someone else since I've been here in Brizzie...

Check it outtttt... Where we went snorkeling when we were on North Keppel Island. This isn't exactly North Keppel but it's one of the islands. BEAUTIFUL place for my very first snorkel, and I SAW A TURTLE. Like a big turtle. A great big one.


I told you about my first whipper-snipper (weed-wacking) experience, right? HERE IT IS. I know... we look pretty badass. You can see how easy it is to get on a power-trip with those things, sheesh.


I TOLD you it was beautiful, right?? (The Sunset, obviously. Getting up for sunrise once was enough for me.) :)


The 5th graders I promised you- don't they look like fun?? This was right before they left us :(


Ever see those romantic movies where lovers are waving goodbye to someone standing on the beach? Well... that's not what's happening here 'cause that'd be... creepy. But they did love us.


This is what they make instead of s'mores. (Because the poor souls don't have graham crackers here.) It's just dough they wrap around on a pole-thingy and bake over coals near the campfire. Then, they peel them off and pour honey in them... YUM. This specific "twistie" resembled Chewbacca to me.


One of the best things of N. Keppel Island was waking up to the sound of the waves.every.morning. :) (Our cabin!)


Being part of a select few on an island isn't so bad, hey?


Two guys we met promoting a ScooterRoo tour with my favorite pastime, temporary tattoos. And yes, I was sober.


The beautiful WHITSUNDAY Islands! No comment, just take it in.


This is the ocean raft where I contemplated my escape route while riding it. It was SO much fun, but SOOOOO scary. I've never seen my life flash before my eyes so many times consecutively.


OH HEY! Look who I found in Brisbane!! Mr. Conor Mannix, fancy seeing you here...


Another update coming soon and OH YEAH I'm leaving this beautiful country soon, too :(

*sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment