Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm Baaack.

I'm back in the good ole US of A.

Things I'm ALREADY missing:

1. Driving on the left side of the road.
2. Tim Tams (Even though I brough six boxes back with me... it's still not the same.)
3. Goofy accents
4. SUN + BEACH + OCEAN
5. Bindi Irwin
6. Carrying Australian $2 coins around (not.)
7. A steady sleep schedule
8. Not using my phone (I'm serious!!)
9. My PD friends :( *sniff*
10. Watching/figuring out Rugby

Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Vegas (I'm here now, and it's 108 degrees and oven-like, not 70 and beautiful. Yuck.)
2. Hairspray
3. My clothes
4. Pillow & Missybear (I'm not ashamed.)
5. Family & friends (Yes, I have friends.)
6. Hairspray
7. Cheap food
8. Free Internet!!
9. Hairspray
10. My shoes

I hairsprayed my hair before going to bed last night.
Chelsea asked why. Pffft. Silly girl.

And I'm not giving it up for Lent this year.

I'm back & I'm highly flammable.

No comments:

Post a Comment