Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pit Slits are the SHIT.

(Say that five times fast.)

Okay no really. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to read back to an earlier post. Let me just say. We did a small hike in the Blue Mountains yesterday... got a little steamy in under my jacket (which has been an awesome purchase otherwise)...did a little *zip zip* and I really felt the wind beneath my wings. Thank you, Eddie Bauer!

Today we went canyoning in the Blue Mountains and I thanked the Lord Jesus that I was in shape for this trip. There was a few times when I pretended I wasn't scared, but HI! I'M CLIMBING A ROCK AND THERE ARE PEOPLE/ROCKS/DARK ABYSSES RIGHT UNDER ME. Phew.

Also- thank you mom for letting Chelsea & me do those stupid rock climbing things at Dick's Sporting Goods because when we climbed today, I knew to use my legs and when we repelled, I knew I could jump right off the side and kick off the rocks! I felt like I was entering a show from right above the stage, the way I was lowering myself onto the ground. Beautiful.

Check it out! Yeah, I look like I'm meditating, but I totally asked a new friend, Liz, to take it of me, I'm not gonna lie.


ANDDDD this is from seeing the "Three Sisters" in the Blue Mountains yesterday:

NOM NOM NOM I'M HUNGRY!


Okay, Internet is way expensive here! (along with everything else!) Be back soon after surf camp where I hear our internet will be free YIPEE!

G'day!

P.S. Words of the day:
Eskee=cooler, Sunnies=Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment