Friday, July 9, 2010

I got mi head stuck on mi wetties!

Wetsuits.
Five things I'm learning about them, from personal experience. By: Aurora

5. They're called wetties.

4. They're hard to pull off my big noggin. (No one else seems to have this problem- thanks Grampa for passing down your huge hat size to me.)

3. You can still get terrible tanlines.

2. It's not a good idea to *ahem*.... pass gas in them.

1. It's still possible to nip-out with that thick-ass fabric.

Anyways.
I TANDEM SURFED TODAY! It was awesome, I actually got up, and rode a wave with one of the instructors!
Anddddd I learned how to catch a wave by myself (and did successfully so). Baby waves, but still- give me some credit.

Beautiful sights, and amazing people (not just from Australia, but all over!) and I can't wait to post pictures soon... free internet here means sharing the computer so check back for some BEAUTIFUL pictures! (And I'm not just talking about the waves I caught) :)

P.S. When I told them I got, "Mi head got stuck on mi wetties," the Aussies enjoyed my poor imitation of them (I end up sounding English)... I'm WORKING ON IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment