Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dear Mr. Duffel Bag...

I know we just met today, the day before my trip. Even though we haven't known each other for that long, please... PLEASE. Don't lose my shit, don't talk to strangers, and don't find yourself lost.

Just remember what Eddie Murphy says in Bowfinger... "K.I.T.... Keep it together man." KIT KIT KIT KIT

I spent a lot of time buying stuff to fill you with, and I'm hoping you'll be kind enough to bring those things to Australia for me. That would be great, thanks.

If you help me carry my stuff to Aussie-town, I promise I'll use you again in the future.

Thanks for understanding. I'll see you in Sydney.

Aurora

P.S. You're about to get on a really long plane ride. Don't be alarmed at the unfamiliar accents you hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment