Thursday, June 10, 2010

Uh oh

I've found something, and I don't think it's a good thing.

.....TWITTER.

I vowed I'd never give in.
I thought, as a Journalism student, I should know how to work it- it IS a social media, and more and more businesses are hiring people specifically to just... tweet.



Whether or not, this is just a fad or a "trending topic" or an addiction, I've succumbed to it.
However, it's probably a good thing I haven't turned into someone who tweets about everything I'm doing: "Bored at work..." -- "Sitting outside" -- "Sitting on the toilet" -- So far I'm using it as consistent news-feed.

I still don't even understand it.
But I've begun tweeting... I think.
I leave this question with you:

WHY DO THEY CALL IT A TWEET?! (WTF IS A TWITTER?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment